[FoRK] Salon on Bushs' (lack of) Service

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Sep 9 13:26:48 PDT 2004

The implication is that any subgroup that's "in" the military can, by
flourishing the proper "protocol and convention", speak for all other
military veterans and instantly convince them of a weakly debated point
without further investigation.  I thought not even military commanders
could do that, at least for US citizens.  That's some kind of power for
the "first to publish".

sdw