[FoRK] Salon on Bushs' (lack of) Service

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Thu Sep 9 13:52:33 PDT 2004

Dude, I've been all over this big wide world and I know that everybody
knows that the SBVT are bitter hardcases with a slime job to do.  The
message from the SBVT to the vets is that your service doesn't matter if
you're not on the right side politically.  Got your arm blown off?  In a
wheelchair for the rest of your life?  Doesn't matter if you're not a
neocon.