[FoRK] How many times have you been arrested, Mr. President?

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Thu Sep 9 21:06:22 PDT 2004

http://onesimplequestion.blogspot.com/
<http://onesimplequestion.blogspot.com/>

I think this is the real issue about the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
vs. The missing Bush months  - What Kerry seems to be trying to hide is
integrity. Gasp - he actually told the truth about the Vietnam war -
that American
soldiers committed atrocities- which is what veterans find unacceptable.

If I had to guess - Bush got arrested in that missing period from his
National Guard
record - possession of a narcotic, DUI, negligent homicide - whatever -
and it got
covered up. And still is to this day. It still is the Tricky Dick party.

Owen