Dysfunctional companies (was RE: [FoRK] Its almost programmer time...)

Meltsner, Kenneth Kenneth.Meltsner at ca.com
Fri Sep 10 09:04:37 PDT 2004

Which brings up a favorite topic: if you were to treat your employer (or
former employer) as a psychiatric patient, what would be its problem[s]?

I once worked for a company that had the nastiest streak of depression
running through all of its executive management.  A friend once
characterized his startup as "the poster child for adult ADD."  I will
refrain from snap judgements about my current employer, especially since
I've seen a lot of things changing over the last two years.

And yours?  Delusions of grandeur?  Paranoia? Bipolar syndrome?  Autism?

Ken