[FoRK] Its almost programmer's time

Elias Sinderson elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:11:12 PDT 2004

Okay, so how about a group of wealthy dotcommers who made their fortunes
young and now, to keep from being bored by their playboy lifestyles,
international adventure vacations, etc., have formed a band of rogue
hackers for hire - taking on dangerous part-time consulting work for
what would otherwise be dangerous clinetelle, e.g. black ops government
agancies, the mafia (online gambling rings?)...? They would, of course
have eccentric and dangerous hobbies, beautiful (rotating) girlfriends,
fast cars or motorcycles or whathaveyou... Their less fortunate friends
would occasionally get into trouble requiring high-risk adventures.

I'd have friends record it for me to watch when I visited them...  :-)