[FoRK] Its almost programmer's time

Elias Sinderson elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:33:34 PDT 2004

Justin Mason wrote:

>Don't forget framed for a crime they didn't commit

Perhaps SEC stock option / insider trading / tax filing related issues
which threaten their way of life? I bet that drama could provide a nice
cliffhanger across seasons?

>and on the run from a shadowy uber-CEO figure with connections.

Yes, yes, of course, I like your style.

>PS: "rotating girlfriends"?  what, like dervishes?

Nono, not whirling girlfriends, although that is a nice image as well
(perhaps it could be worked into a side story?). I mean to imply an
ongoing rotating cast of girlfriends - you know, a social-relationship
upheaval element for the female demographic to latch on to. Got to have
something for everyone, right?

Whirling girlfriends indeed...  :-)

Regards,
Elias