[FoRK] Flipping the Bird to Banana Republicans

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Sep 20 08:06:37 PDT 2004

Just a quick plug:  just down the street from me here in Austin is a
little shop that's been open a couple of months called "Two Unemployed
Democrats."  Basically, these two guys decided to cash in on
anti-banana Republican sentiment by selling chotchkas.  They're created
quite a stir;  the store's going gangbusters - standing room only every
time I've been in there - and the online store's exploded.

Get your anti-W gear here:

	http://www.seeyageorge.com/

While I still think some of my Sloganator stuff was deeply funny and
pretty original, these guys are really good. :-)  In particular I like
their John Kerry shirt:  "Bringing complete sentences back the the
White House."

:-)

jb