[FoRK] Tom DeLay's aides indicted!!!

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:19:39 PDT 2004

Those of you not from Texas migt not understand
the legal issue. In Texas, it is illegal for corporations
to donate to political campaigns. Tom DeLay tried
to get around this law by funneling money through
Washington PACs. Ronnie Earle, the Travis County
District Attorney, has been investigating this for
months. These are the first indictments:

http://www.thehill.com/news/092204/delay.aspx

I haven't voted for many Democrats in my life. I'm
damn glad that Ronnie Earle is among them. The
shit is about to hit the fan for Tom DeLay.