[FoRK] I hope all the FoRKers in Florida have moved to high ground...

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:45:07 PDT 2004

Did anyone else notice that D.C. was listed as a state on the PDF?
Last I checked, it still hadn't achieved "state-status"... unless it
suits the government for their data-gathering, reporting, and
what-not... taxation without representation!! woo-hoo!

And no, I don't live in D.C., although I used to live near it, and
would occasionally step foot in it. Ew. I got some on my toe.

BTW, Florida's in 5th place from the bottom for total per-capita
consumtion - NY is impressively in 4th place. And no, I don't live in
NY, either.

-cleo