[FoRK] Debate debacle? Kerry Carries? Bush bullies? Kerry crashes? Bush bumbles?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Thu Sep 30 19:13:34 PDT 2004

I think debate mostly proves that Bush should passed on a debate.  Kerry is
used to this sort of thing from the Senate floor.  Kerry's a bit of a wonk,
but Bush keeps stepping on his tongue and just looks out of place to me.

I don't think it'll change anyone's mind, but based on what I'm seeing,
Kerry's won the debate.  I was especially amused by Kerry's "more of the
same" comment.

-- jeff

On 9/30/04 10:03 PM, "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> Ok, I know some of you are watching the debate.
>
> Call the ball.  Scoop the papers.  Impress me with insight.
>
> sdw

jeffrey kay
-- shinkuro <jeff!shinkuro.com>
-- aim <jkayk2>
-- weblog <k2.com>
-- pgp <www.k2.com/keys.htm>

securely share files and collaborate using shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a biker's
guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein