[FoRK] The DU

Geege geege4 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 14 05:54:32 PDT 2004

Or "OH SHUT UF!"

*I* don't want to dignify the Sinclair effort with my objection (much less
my name and address).  I save those goodies for the SERIOUS attacks.  I'm
very glad Kerry is not elevating the Sinclair garbage to the stratum of
"news" by agreeing to appear afterwards to "defend himself" - as the FAB
(Fair and Balanced) Bill O'Reilley suggested.

(I checked Fox directly after the debate and found their coverage to be
Hannity-free . . .)

Yay,