Linux/UTF-8 [was Re: [FoRK] Lancet, shmancet]

Ken Meltsner meltsner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:40:30 PST 2004

Well, the good news for SUSE fans is that Novell is putting some
serious money into it, or at least into marketing it -- my latest
issue of "VAR Business" (trade rag) included a 4 CD set and folder
with a complete "evaluation" copy of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9.
I haven't seen enclosures with four CDs, ever, although Microsoft has
come close at times (the "here, have a copy of MS Office 2003 without
any strings because we like you" mailing, for example).

Time to build a VMware image, I guess.

Ken Meltsner