[FoRK] Election results already?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Tue Nov 2 16:38:19 PST 2004

Did I miss something?  I recall that the networks used to not report
election results as long as polls were still open in the continental
US.  Obviously they are doing it now.  What's up with that?

-- jeff

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>
share files with me -- get shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window
and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" --
a biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X
is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein