[FoRK] Election results already?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Tue Nov 2 17:56:26 PST 2004

I don't know about that.  I'm on the east coast and I've been watching
election results on CNN since 7 PM tonight.  CNN.com is showing the
state of things as the polls close also.  The major networks have also
been reporting results over here.

Are they just blacking out the broadcasts where you are?

-- jeff

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>
share files with me -- get shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window
and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" --
a biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X
is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein