[FoRK] All caution to the wind... my call

Lorin Rivers lrivers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:54:45 PST 2004

Lord, lord, lord I hope you're right, but at almost midnight CST I'm
not seeing it...

If Bush wins, I hope his supporters like the America they get after
Bush picks 4 supreme court justices. Justice Thomas as a moderate.
10,000 Americans dead in the Middle East. 2006=1929?

I'm depressed.

Sieg Jesus!