[FoRK] All caution to the wind... my call

Ken Meltsner meltsner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:54:00 PST 2004

Daily Kos just said the same thing, in more words.  This is round one.
 There's a big red machine out there that's been built over the last
twenty-four years.  The blue machine is a lot smaller and newer;
perhaps it's a hybrid and won't run out of gas....

Sorry for the over-extended metaphor.  I'm just giddy about Ohio being
called as "too close to call."

Ken