[FoRK] Osama as Write-In Candidate...

Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) fork at ianbell.com
Tue Nov 2 23:44:24 PST 2004

If this is true, he speaks with more understanding and concern for the
fate of Americans than either candidate in tonight's election.

I doubt it is, however.  The Washington Post transcript is here and is
structurally entirely different:

	http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16990-2004Nov1.html

-Ian.