[FoRK] My Call: Bush Wins, America Loses

Ken Meltsner meltsner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:54:06 PST 2004

Tannenbaum has the right idea for young folk that are disgruntled:

"Again, if you are a senior majoring in computer science and are
seriously thinking of leaving the country due to the election results,
you might be interested in my international English-language Masters
program in parallel and distributed computer systems. If you are a
faculty member in computer science, I would be very grateful if you
would go to that Website and download and print the poster (a PDF
file) and pin it to a bulletin board where potential students might
see it and mention it in any classes you teach to CS seniors. Thank
you."

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Personally, I don't think anyone gets to be disgruntled unless he or
she voted, but that's just my crankiness speaking.  At least Wisconsin
managed to vote for the right guy.

And there's no truth to the rumor that Ohio is changing its nickname
to "the Diebold state."

Ken