[FoRK] Time to start going to Church and car races

tom poe tompoe at amihost.com
Wed Nov 3 10:03:36 PST 2004

Hi!  Welcome to Open Studios!   :)
A community-based recording studio in every community.  Imagine the
power!  We assist communities to build and operate community-based
recording studios.  That's the goal.  The mission, of course, is to
replenish our precious Public Domain.

That does not mean we aren't ideally positioned to assist those who want
to establish their '76ers Election System, so that they can vote
(albeit, unofficially) on electronic voting systems that permit public
scrutiny of the vote count, thereby protecting their right to vote.
Tom Poe
Director
Reno, NV, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/