[FoRK] What would happen...

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:33:38 PST 2004

If global warming would just hurry up and get Canada's temperatures
more like SoCal's, I'd be all about moving to Vancouver.
Unfortunately, if that actually happened, we'd all be dead shortly
thereafter anyway. But what's a little dead, when you can enjoy 100
degree heat at 49 degree latitude?

Go GOP. Straight to hell.