[FoRK] 2.4Ghz Bad Neighbour

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:10:04 PST 2004

Run your microwave with the door open (try not to be anywhere near it)
when you think the person is on the phone. :-)

Seriously, tho', as much as I'd heard and read about such
interferences, I haven't personally experienced it, and I have a 2.4Gz
phone at home, and a wireless (802.1g) network at home. And I work for
a wireless company now, and haven't picked up on it here as being a
big issue. Are you sure that's what's going on?