[FoRK] [Pigdog] Civil war (fwd from evan@bad.dynu.ca)

damien morton fork at bitfurnace.com
Thu Nov 4 07:52:47 PST 2004

That and removing tax deductability from all forms of commmercial
communications to bring personal 'free speech' on a par with commercial
speech.

Oh - and while youre at it, you still only got a 60% voter turnout - a
record, yes, but that means only 31% of the voting population chose
bush. Mandatory voting can only help.