[FoRK] [Pigdog] Civil war (fwd from evan@bad.dynu.ca)

damien morton fork at bitfurnace.com
Thu Nov 4 08:12:10 PST 2004

I tend to agree about abortion activists being hypocrites. Most of the
ones I have met are hardly pacifists, and more than supportive of
bombing the shit out of the darker-skinned-country-du-jour. Id like to
see the right-to-life apply universally, have the US renoune its
military and nuclear arsenal, and agree to behave in a christian
10-commandments way on the international playing field.