[FoRK] [Pigdog] Civil war (fwd from evan@bad.dynu.ca)

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Nov 4 10:28:35 PST 2004

I see the logic in this.
A couple hours I was thinking about how many of the trends that
ultra-conservatives are railing against are impossible to stop or even
slow down much.  One good thing about our continued 'winter' is that any
progress that is made cannot be questioned by social conservatives and
is therefore likely to be solid progress.  We certainly have some ground
that could be lost, but most action is likely to be formalizing opinions
in dark 'red' areas that are of little consequence.

sdw