[FoRK] Shooting dice with Zogby, or, Poll-less pollstering

Lorin Rivers lrivers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:14:19 PST 2004

Don't forget that it's about hate/fear too.

That's right out of the Goering playbook

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you
have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
It works the same way in any country."
-- Hermann Goering in his cell on the evening of 18 April 1946

The humsechtuals are attacking marriage!

Why do you hate god-fearing 'muricans? What is behind the humsechtual agenda?

Bing, bing, bing. We have a winner!

I'm a heterosechtual who's marriage doesn't need defending.