[FoRK] Fwd: [IP] Washington Post: Where did their votes come from?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Fri Nov 5 05:41:23 PST 2004

 From IP -- fascinating picture.

-- jeff

Begin forwarded message:

> From: David Farber <dave at farber.net>
> Date: November 5, 2004 7:35:50 AM EST
> To: ip at v2.listbox.com
> Subject: [IP] Washington Post: Where did their votes come from?
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Bob Drzyzgula <bob at drzyzgula.org>
> Date: November 4, 2004 7:54:46 PM EST
> To: David Farber <dave at farber.net>
> Subject: Washington Post: Where did their votes come from?
>
> Dave,
>
> I have not been able to find a copy of this graphic on the Washington
> Post's
> website, so I scanned it and put it where people could look at it. I
> think
> this is a pretty dramatic depiction of what just happened:
>
>   http://www.speakeasy.org/~milnor/where.jpg
>
> For IP, if you like.
>
> --Bob Drzyzgula

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>
share files with me -- get shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window
and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" --
a biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X
is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein