[FoRK] Re: S.Y.S.T.E.M. - Simple Yet Scaleable

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Sun Nov 7 08:09:56 PST 2004

Hi Wayne,

On Nov 6, 2004, at 9:17 PM, Wayne Baisley wrote:
> "Myth" reminds me of old Doc C's (Gilbert Cuthbertson's, Rice) PoliSci
> mantra: Myth, Power, Value; his way to analyze political situations.
> What is the myth accepted by the group?  What sway does it hold?  How
> does it benefit them?  It need not be false, of course.

Fascinating insights, as always.  That reminds me of my (revised) Laws
Of War:

http://radicalcentrism.org/war.html
6. Know the Rules and their Value
• The cost of Keeping them
  • The cost of Breaking them

8. Know the Motivation
• What is Celebrated versus Laughable
  • What is Ignored versus Unforgiveable

Does Doc C have any books, or a website?

-- Ernie P.