[FoRK] Check-in time

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Sun Nov 7 20:44:16 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[lbo-talk] Andrew Sullivan Gets All Touchy-Feely
Date: 	Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:29:36 -0800 (PST)
From: 	mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com>
To: 	lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org

http://jameswolcott.com/archives/2004/11/touchy_feely.php

"The strangest thing in the broadcast happened when
the show was over. The panelists stood, Sullivan's
back to the camera, and as the credits rolled, he
began squeezing, massaging his own buttocks with his
hands. I thought he might be trying to dislodge a
thong strap that had run up rather deep, but no, he
seemed to be feeling up his own butt. I've never seen
anything quite like it, unless I was hallucinating,
and if I start hallucinating about Andrew Sullivan
copping a feel of his own butt, it's time to check
into the clinic for a little Elizabeth Wurtzel
layoff."