[FoRK] "Hopeful and Decent"

damien morton fork at bitfurnace.com
Sun Nov 7 21:31:52 PST 2004

> I have been a proponent for many years of the idea that a family or
> "tribe" should be a voluntary association determined by contract,
> particularly in a time when involuntary associations are no longer a
> practical reality in many cases.
>
> j. andrew rogers

Im sure the red states will be more than willing to entertain your
concept as an alternative to a constitutional ammendment defining family
as being what the bible sais it is. Let me know how it works out.

Reminds me of the joke about Kerry that was going around:

Kerry is being harangued by a pundit telling him "you lived in a refined
atmosphere, you dont know how to speak to the common man, you dont know
how to speak their language"

Kerry replies: "Au contraire"