[FoRK] The American Waist - the butt aesthetic

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun Nov 14 12:42:42 PST 2004

Victor B. Stan wrote on 11/13/2004 6:55 PM:
> Personally I see myself as a but person... Hmm... poll time?

Hey I'm all for the booty, but evolution is a evil and tricky bitch.

Don't let yourself be fooled. Those in the booty jeans are in mortal
battle with their genes to keep morbid obesity at bay just long enough
to get that magic wedding ring on. After that, the jeans will be no
more, exchanged for a seat on the heart attack and diabetes express. A
ride that's a bit less fun then the Polar Express ;)

The exact same thing happens with males, only difference is that it's
the stomach that's the sign, not the booty. And it's beer instead of ice
cream.

So, beware the booty jeans, they are a direct window to the genes you
should really be worried about.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/