[FoRK] Credit

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Thu Dec 16 23:03:12 PST 2004

Ken Meltsner wrote on 12/16/2004 5:38 PM:

 > And judging from my latest Equifax report/score, it looks like
> non-credit events such as speeding tickets might cost points as well.

My last one from them had 11 errors making my score 300 pts lower, only
2 and 1 errors from the other 2 agencies. I'm STILL trying to fix it
all. But since I already own my vehicle, I really have no need for
credit, since in ~7 years when it's time to buy a house, you'll be able
to buy a nice cardboard shack in post-crash America for only $2.5Mil
(300 Euros).

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/