[FoRK] Job: Evangelist Positions at Amazon.com (Seattle)

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:57:00 PST 2004

While I am now  a free agent in the field of moneymakers[1] I don't
think being the Voice of Sauron for Amazon is something I could slip
on and not turn it into a Nutty Professor Meets Noam Chomsky Meets
Orson Wells experience:)- Also, moving from Portland would take a
truck load of moola. Telecommuting ++

-tomhiggins

[1] Titan Corp, the missile making baby killing prison scandal corp
was nice enough to lay me off a couple of weeks ago after 7.5
years...and not a moment too soon. Their DOI contract is feeling the
budget crunch and the higher paid old timers are being jettisoned.