[FoRK] Virtual Private Servers

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Wed Dec 22 10:05:35 PST 2004

Jeffrey Kay <jeff at k2.com> writes:

> Anyone have any experience with a Virtual Private Server?  Seems to be
> exactly what I'm looking for in an offsite Linux box where I can run my
> own software and servers and manage my own box.  Looks like rates seem
> to be in the $20+ range per month, which is pretty cheap.

I'm happy with the $15/mo I'm paying tektonic for their cheapest
setup.  I'm not stressing the system, I'm just looking for the most
hassle-free offsite box, so support and a user community is what's
important.

http://www.tektonic.net/forum

--
Karl Anderson      kra at monkey.org           http://monkey.org/~kra/