[FoRK] nokia 9500 communicator

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jan 3 09:11:23 PST 2005

I'm still with the Handspring Treo's because I like (or used to like)
the speed of SprintPCS, the account characteristics, etc.  The Treo's
were among the best phone/web browser/wireless modem combinations.  The
9500 does have Opera and if it's a full version, that's impressive.
Mention of a browser was at the end of the detailed specs, which seems
more obscure than it should be.

The Pocket PCs should have been more capable, but they didn't seem like
very good phones.  With Palm/Handspring going to Linux, I'm hopeful they
will evolve nicely.

sdw

swilliams at hpti.com http://www.hpti.com  Per: sdw at lig.net http://sdw.st