[FoRK] What Americans Do...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jan 4 20:42:25 PST 2005

Isn't that the cost of doing business? :-)

You have to remember that the politicians are used to taking credit for
anything good, regardless of their part.

Still, WWII would have turned out much more poorly without the US so
that's not proving your point.

The kind of summary that we should have learned in school:
http://darbysrangers.tripod.com/home70.htm

sdw

swilliams at hpti.com http://www.hpti.com  Per: sdw at lig.net http://sdw.st