[FoRK] What Americans Do...

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Wed Jan 5 12:27:46 PST 2005

This is an excellent point that has been weighing on my mind lately too.
Earlier this evening I decided to give the same amount to the Red Cross's
Sudan Appeal as I had given to their Tsunami Appeal.

I've encouraged people on my blog to pick another appeal and give the same
amount again to that. I encourage FoRKers to do the same.

James

>>> http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=385809
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/01/05/australia-aid050105.html