[FoRK] One rule for the hackers (criminals), another for the RIAA (establishment)

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at canada.com
Wed Jan 5 14:35:11 PST 2005

Ha!

thanks.  this was a much needed burst of merriment for an otherwise
droll week back at work.  truly is.

I had no idea Windows could stoop so low as this.  I'm not surprised,
mind you, but I just had never dreamed they'd dare to sneak the sales
channel right into the media player itself.  this is a hoot.

of course people will /buy/ it.  likely one in four will even buy OFF
it and cheer yet another triumph of American entrepreneural ingenuity
in the art of sucking dollars from their compatriots.

truly hillarious.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at teledyn.com> ==============================
www.teledyn.com - blog.teledyn.com - irish.teledyn.com - sbp.teledyn.com