[FoRK] "Do not eat iPod shuffle."

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Tue Jan 11 23:44:16 PST 2005

damien morton wrote on 1/11/2005 10:51 PM:
> It always sorta stuck in my throat when Apple's stock would surge with
> every release of a new colour of iMac. Tangerine == 10% surge, if Jobs
> ins smart and dribbles out colour variations of the whole iProduct
> range, one product and one colour at a time, then I am confident Apple's
> stock will continue to surge ad astra.

Why settle for just one color? Something like 100 iBooks in the
building, so I had to take drastic measures ;)

http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/iBook.html

I think almost everyone I know has gotten either an iBook or an iPod in
the last few months, and that's not much of a stretch either. The mini
(1/5 the size of my Shuttle PC, and about 60dB quieter) probably has a
million pre-orders by now, I need 2 for the parental units.

Apple is probably the only company in the USA left that still "gets it".
Companies like Dell are so busy screwing over their customers to make
$10 a unit, and directing them to tech support in India for customer
disservice. Add 20 years of Windows blue screens, virii, and it's
general ability to spontainiously delete term papers, and you get a
worldwide mentality of "anything but more Wintel".

What if we don't FoRK our customers at every opportunity? Yea, that's
thinking different. Go Apple.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/