[FoRK] C++/Embedded/BREW developer

Reza B'Far (Voice Genesis) reza at voicegenesis.com
Sun Jan 16 23:03:02 PST 2005

Hi Folks:

I'm looking for a part-time C++/BREW developer...Alternatively, a C++
developer with a lot of embedded experience who's willing to pick up BREW.
Could work from any location in the US.

The work is for a funded start-up.  Compensation can be in stock, cash, or a
combination.  Work hours are flexible.  Requirements are:

1.  Good theoretical as well as hands-on background (that translates to
understanding the basic design patterns, and things like REST).
2.  Must have Little or no Ego
3.  Must be a very good C++ programmer (have the ability to debug C++ code
written on a fairly buggy platform ... you can probably figure out what the
platform is from the email... so you need to undestand what gets produced by
compiling C++ ...)
4.  Prefer to have some handset experience

FYI: There are already several forkers on the project (part-time
basis...) I promise you'll find it VERY interesting.

Those interested may send me their resumes and two references at this email
address.

Thanks,
Reza B'Far