[FoRK] Bye bye bye Roe v. Wade

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:27:46 PST 2005

Thanks, I needed this to remind me to make another contribution to NARAL.

<rant>
You know, the day any *man* could get pregnant, that's the day that
I'd agree that they have any voice in the matter, let alone the
grounds to legislate it. At the point when a woman finds out she's
pregnant with an unwanted child, what sort of obligation does the man
have? None -- zip -- nil. His "work" is already done.

Abortion is completely freakin' safe -- it's one of the safest
procedures out there. And who are they to tell me what I can and can't
do with my own body?

Guess I better start holding on to my wire coat-hangers... (now
there's a lovely thought)...
</rant>

-cleo