[FoRK] Beef Questions? (was Re: [IP] Mad Cow [...] )

mattj at newsblip.com mattj at newsblip.com
Mon Jan 31 12:48:35 PST 2005

I've been in an email discussion with the meat buyer for Whole Foods.  The
founder of his supplier (Country Natural Beef) has offered to call me to answer
my remaining questions.

CNB attempts all the obvious things to minimize BSE risk (vegetarian diet, no
bone cuts, etc.).  I want to know what holes, if any, remain in their
protections.

Does anyone have specific questions they would ask?  I'm quite ignorant of the
pipeline (er, as it were) from the ranch to the supermarket.

-Matt Jensen
 Seattle