[FoRK] Strange request

James Walker jamespwalker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:27:48 PST 2005

Would be excellent.  They are contracts and SLAs that have been
assigned to our company from a competitor when we bought a couple of
their choice assets.

As much chance of getting them via email as getting our IT department
to understand that you *can* change the output options on the new
$2,000 scanner they just bought ;-)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:59:40 +0000, Robert Harley
<robert.harley at gmail.com> wrote:
> James Walker wrote:
> >Forksters, I need some help.  I have several PDF files here which I
> >cannot "cut" the text out of despite having the full Acrobat software.
> >I think they may have been created as images of a printed page.
>
> Um... ask whoever produced them in the first place to re-send
> in Word/RTF/ASCII/pretty-much-any-other format?
>
> Rob.

James P. Walker
3/260 New South Head Road
Double Bay, NSW 2028