[FoRK] The Next Step in Online Music

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:39:07 PST 2005

Nice work Ian

I like the UI and the fact NOfx was playing when I first tuned in was
a sign of good things. Pulver is certainly tossing the linguine around
to see what sticks, the Bellstar idea I love as well...renming it
FWDout Im still not so sure of but I get why..

A few years ago I would have been sitting on your doorstep for that
Help Wanted posted on the site:)- I hope you find someone really good.

So whats the Biz model for this on a grand scale? I know lots of the
newer podcastser are casting around for revenue streams (historic
grumpydogs howls from web, blogs, shoutcasting, fansites,
boom/bustdays etc).

Congrats on the project.

-tomhiggins