[FoRK] Suburbia

Steve Nordquist signa at birch.net
Mon Feb 21 21:51:42 PST 2005

This is so cool, and I don't even have to find the movie; somehow I could
not find The End Of Suburbia on eBay.

      However, because all the sentient munchkin rocks will be using
some sunlight, you can't spray all the rocks.  Tribal patterns across
arid Tennessee....

> A mobile factory could spray it directly on the rock, possibly with a
> foam underlayer.  Irregularities would just give it better grip and more
> surface area.  Seems like a difficult engineering problem, but possible.
>
> sdw
Just gotta figure out what to do with all that dirt and agave.

It makes for border artifacts (openings and jammings and spoofings) that
could be even neater gratuities than now.  (Use that 10kV line and get
the ER services right up there on the borders.