Comics was Re: [FoRK] Gonzo Suicide

Wilkin, Kurt Kurt.Wilkin at fnzc.co.nz
Tue Feb 22 14:15:59 PST 2005

on Wednesday, 23 February 2005 9:42 a.m. Marty Halvorson wrote:
> Kurt Wilkin wrote, "Doonesbury may well be- it will certainly be long
> studied. To fairly consistently comment on American politics, and
> comment humorously and to a wide audience, for 30 years!, is fairly
> unique."

Umm, nope, not me.
That was Luis Villa, correcting my short-sighted assertion of the
opposite.

--
This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential and
intended for the named recipient's use only.  If you are not the intended
recipient (i) do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way, (ii)
please let us know by return email immediately then destroy the message, and
any hard copies of the message, and any attachments.  The sender of this
message is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any
attachments and/or connection linkages to the Internet referred to in this
message after it has been sent.  Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message and/or attachments is indicative only, is
subject to change and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities
or derivatives at any price quoted.  Any reference to the terms of executed
transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to separate
formal written notification.  Where reference is made to research material
and/or research recommendations, the basis of the provision of such research
material and/or recommendations is set out in the relevant disclaimer.