[FoRK] Does anyone have experience with escrow.com?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Feb 25 08:20:57 PST 2005

I'm about to make a sale of a .com domain I've had forever to a foreign
entity for a sizable amount.  They've suggested escrow.com.  Does anyone
have experience with these kinds of transactions?  (I've sold a couple
for peanuts which was more trouble than it was worth.)

If anyone is a domain prospector, feel free to contact me to outbid.  ;-)