[FoRK] Alternatives to XML config files... a hack

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Feb 25 09:37:34 PST 2005

You want a version that handles all reasonable file types automatically
by inspection.
Both DOM-style and event style methods need to be supported.

This is one way that I will add support for esXML to things, but I still
have my own esDOM API for real permance as both DOM and SAX methods are
broken.

sdw