[FoRK] Does anyone have experience with escrow.com?

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:06:15 PST 2005

Stephen,

I've used escrow.com more than once -- never had any problems with it,
it was easy to use, and it made me feel a lot better about buying
really expensive things off the internet (ebay) from total strangers.

Don't suppose you were selling whatismyip.com, by any chance? Somebody
just raked in a juicy ~$380K off of that ebay auction!

If you have any specific questions about my experience with
escrow.com, feel free to email me directly.

-cleo