[FoRK] Inside the future: interview w/ BT futurist-in-residence Ian Pearson

Kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Fri Feb 25 11:53:07 PST 2005

At 01:29 PM 2/25/2005, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>Jeff Bone wrote:
>
>>"Education (becoming) completely obsolete ...
>
>Education != "acquiring information" or "access to information"
>
>Bill

I'm _so_ glad someone else is saying this. It's one of the things I dislike
most about the business I'm in. There's a tendency to call everything
information as if , as you say, "acquiring information" or "access to
information" is the equivalent of education (or even training!).

If that were the case, things would be a lot different, eh?

Kelley

(head up for a minute, wondering where Geege is....)

--
Got SOX? Get training.

Ink Works Publication Services
http://www.inkworkswell.com