[FoRK] CA registered agent

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Mar 9 15:09:29 PST 2005

Do you need this in California for some reason?

I've had a C corp. based in Ohio for years and just had it registered as
a "foreign corporation" in Virginia.  As far as I know, I don't have to
do anything with Ohio since I don't do business there.  Virginia has a
yearly registration fee, but Ohio didn't.

sdw